Thursday, October 14th at 1:00 CST
Join us for this webinar as we explore the addition of Credit Card data and Website Contribution to the Zartico OS. These two very exciting and new features to the OS give you an even clearer view of your Visitor Economy.
Credit card spending provides the pairing of real-time purchase intelligence with Zartico’s Operating System to allow you to gain real-time visibility into the purchase behavior of your visitors. Website contribution helps you measure the influence your website has on visitation, and provides insights for optimizing the performance of your most valuable asset, making your website more attractive to visitors.
You’ll learn how credit card data helps you answer questions such as:
- What is being spent in what kinds of ways in your community?
- How are various DMAs spending, and what are they spending it on?
- What areas of your community do you notice an increase or decrease in spending?
- What insights about spending would help you make a case with your stakeholders?
You’ll learn how a website contribution helps you answer questions such as:
- Did website visitors travel to the destinations they researched?
- How long does it take between someone’s website visit and their trip to your destination?
- Do travelers visit the same locations in the destination that they research on websites?
- How do website-influenced visitors travel differently in a destination than those who used other sources of information for research and planning?